Dota 2 betting and its universe
Dota 2 betting will take you to a magical world in which, in a virtual battle arena created by Valve Corporation, hundreds of heroes play for their lives to win. From the multiplayer mode, this video game was released in 2013.
Defense of the Ancients 2 is available on the Steam platform. It stands out for its excellent graphics quality, as well as offering an experience that completely integrates its fans in a unique way.
And what we like the most, it’s free, yes, you don’t have to pay a single euro to play Dota 2, you only need: internet and a computer with the capacity to run the more than 10 GB that it weighs. Download it through the Steam platform and you’re ready to go.
In addition to the above, you’ll need to have a good strategy if you want to be crowned champion. Although it can be played individually, what’s exciting and what brings us here are the 5 vs 5 team campaigns.
What is the roll in 2?
The aim of the game, as we mentioned before, is that two teams, of 5 players each, face each other in a virtual arena in real time for the victory. But… how do you win? Simple, the first to destroy the enemy structure called Ancient will be the winner.
This fight takes place between the Dire and the Radiant on a map that, at each end, has a main foundation and other smaller structures called Runes. The battlefield is made up of three roads (top, mid and bot), which connect the teams’ bases to each other.
At the same time, the territory is divided by a river and has a thick jungle, in which players can camouflage themselves and set up ambushes. But beware, every 30 seconds creatures called Creeps will appear and their mission is to wipe out the enemy and their respective towers.
But how is this task achieved? Each player must select his Hero or character with which he will confront his adversary. There are more than 100 characters that are divided by skills such as strength, agility and intelligence and as the player gains experience and gold they can increase their powers.
The Heroes of Dota 2
In other words, the heroes are the protagonists of this campaign, they will be the ones who dazzle us with fearless attacks and monumental defences, they are the key to victory. In the same vein as famous eSports like League of Legends, here the characters are also classified by roles.
That is to say, each member of a team chooses a role to play, as in football friends, the striker, the goalkeeper, the defender, the attacker, and so on in Defense of the Ancients 2. Depending on the strategy that the squad applies, the players could be:
- Carry: A vital function in a team, because although initially he is not so strong, he will have to carry objects that will allow him to improve his stats and thus become one of the most powerful players in the game.
- Support: He will have to help the rest of the players, especially the carry. Although they don’t do a lot of damage, they make life easier for the other heroes.
- Initiator: This is the brave one that first goes against the enemy and they use their special abilities to stun the opponent or slow him down.
- Ganker: He stands out for his strength and assault power, he is one of the most hated, as his mission is to catch heroes unawares and whip them into an ambush.
- Jungler: As his name suggests, this hero spends most of his time in the jungle and his mission is to attack the Creeps and to steal gold and experience to level up, just like the Ganker, this character is also on the lookout to attack other unsuspecting heroes.
- Offlaner: He is a robust hero, capable of taking a lot of damage and is placed in the front line of combat.